Intra-industry disputes are inevitable and an important part of our practice.
We are daily involved in:
(1) the enforcement or defense of restrictive covenants;
(2) application of trade secret and tortious interference laws (including “raiding” claims);
(3) claims asserting wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment or defamation;
(4) collection disputes involving promissory notes, employee forgivable loans, and retention bonuses; and
(5) expungement of claims from records with the Central Registration Depository (“CRD”).